In this bet, the punter must select the first three horses past the line in their exact order.
In order to win this bet, the punter must predict the first four horses past the line in their exact order.
- There are 4 different ways to bet the Trifecta & Quartet: Single, Multi, Float (Rove) & Box.
- A popular Trifecta option is Multi, choosing one horse for FIRST with three or more other horses for SECOND and THIRD. Cost of betting 1 horse for FIRST with:
Use my Selections 1 to 8 plus my Possible Roving Banker Selections to experiment with these bets.
Click to see Trifecta Cost Guide or Quartet Cost Guide .
or You can download a handy Pdf Bet Cost Calculator Here
Check the betting movements for my Selections, and then based on the betting info, have a little flutter. Go Here for the site I use, although there are many others to choose from. Use the Fixed Odds buttons to check the betting movements.
Don't include scratchings in these type of bets
My selections are not very consistant with these type of bets, but when they do come in they can be very profitable. So only try these bets if you have lots of XtraCash.
Remember, my 1st selection is not always the current tote favourite, so the predicted tote favourite I highlight in LightBlue.
- 3 other horses for SECOND & same 3 horses for THIRD: R6
- 4 other horses for SECOND & same 4 horses for THIRD: R12
- 5 other horses for SECOND & same 5 horses for THIRD: R20