- Use my Selections 1 to 4 plus my Possible Roving Banker Selections to experiment with this bet.
- You can find a handy Bet Cost Calculator Here
- Check the betting movements for my Possible Roving Banker selections, and then based on the betting info, have a little flutter. Go Here for the site I use, although there are many others to choose from. Click on the race meeting Of The Day then Use the Fixed Odds Buttons to check the betting movements.
- Don't include scratchings in these type of bets
- My selections are not very consistant with these type of bets, but when they do come in they can be very profitable. So only try these bets if you have lots of XtraCash.
- What does it Cost?
2 horses boxed = R1 (take twice to comply with R2 min bet)3 horses boxed = R34 horses boxed = R65 horses boxed = R10
- So as you can see, boxing my 1st 4 selections plus the Rover, if not in the Top4, will cost you R10, if Rover falls in my Top4, it will cost R6.
- Remember, my 1st selection is not always the current tote favourite, so the predicted tote favourite I highlight in LightBlue.