- I originally devised this system for myself to find, hopefully, the best 8 horses in a race. In 2008, I opened it up to people with similar interests. It ran free of charge for more than a year and costs got to high maintaining it and hence, became a paid service in 2010.
- I am also the only one offering a One Week Small Fee Trial, so if you are New? Request Your Small Fee Trial Here or sms the words 'Small Fee Trial' to 0846923276
(Allow up to 24hrs for a response)
- The PA is by far my best and most successful bet and if you are new to horse racing, this is where you should start. 95% of the time, the PA selections are in my Top 4.
- 90% of the time I do my Selections the night before the race meeting.
- For an explanation of the abbreviated headers on my race by race sheets, go Here
- Because I never select more than 4 horses(except quartets) in my Permutations, I break my 8 selections down into a Top 4 and a Bottom 4.
- Why we need Permutations: A host of things can go wrong, obviously horses are animals, they can fall, they can breakdown, riders can be unseated, connections may not have got their money down, so it can be pulled (happens more than you think) or declared a non-runner. The going can change, Riders can drop their hands if they're not likely to win, so get beaten out of the places. Horses are deliberately not bustled up when they come out of the stalls or go wide on each turn, Jockey's can switch a horse more than once to effect performance, these are but a few, the list is endless.
- The reason for this was because I started to notice that certain legs in the exotic bets (P6, PA & Jackpot), upset winners would come from my Bottom 4 selections. so for e.g a huge paying P6 would normally comprise of 4 legs coming from my Top 4 and the other 2 remaining legs from my Bottom 4.
- My 1st selection is not always the current tote favourite, so the predicted tote favourite I highlight in LightBlue.
- The Winners, in non-maiden races, are almost ALWAYS in my Top 8.
- Occasionally I include 1st timers in my selections and I hate 1st time runners in the exotics, so include scratchings in your exotic bets, so if a 1st timer or a tote favourite runs 1st, the scratching may see you through your exotic bet, or even double or triple up your win amount.
- I only report on my Top 4 in my Win Stats
- I also added a Possible Roving Banker, These are 'Non Emotional' Selections. When I run my program for the first time, these horses appear as my 1st Selections, ie. before any other factors are taken into account. When the Rover is '0', it simply means the Rover is scratched. I use these for my New Goal & Stake Calculator.
- Check the betting movements for my Possible Roving Banker selections, and then based on the betting info, have a little flutter. Go Here for the site I use, although there are many others to choose from. Use the Fixed Odds buttons to check the betting movements.
- TeleTrack Audio: For those of you who want to listen to horse racing commentry via Teletrack on your Mobile, Tablet or PC, visit Teletrack Live Audio. Alternatively, visit Shoutcast. Once there, type teletrack in the search box and click search. Once found, then simply click on the audio link. For my Ipad friends, go to shoutcast.com on your Ipad, click on radio players, download the free ipad app, once installed, search for teletrack via the newly installed app via the stations icon. (please note, teletrack link not always available on Shoutcast, so check regularly) Enjoy :-)
(Please note, there can be up to a minute and a half lag from live.)